An American multinational company headquartered in Cupertino, Apple offers one of the best products in the market. Its software, device, operations make it one of the first choices in case of phones, laptops, tablet and now watches.
What sets apart Apple from the others is not just its products but also the service it provides its customers so, you can contact Apple Support. After the service of Apple is one that lots of people appreciate.
While Apple support has made its mark in the market, we shall discuss today how one can contact Apple Support for any of your Apple products, iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple Watch.
- 1 How to contact Apple Support?
- 1.1 1. Website support :
- 1.2 2. Store support:
- 1.3 3. Via call:
- 1.4 4. Mobile Carrier:
- 1.5 5. Apple Authorised Service Provider:
- 1.6 6. Browse online support:
- 1.7 1. Website Support :
- 1.8 2. Store support :
- 1.9 3. Via call:
- 1.10 4. Mobile Carrier
- 1.11 5. Apple Authorised Service Provider:
- 1.12 6. Browse online support
How to contact Apple Support?
If you need a product or technical support there are various ways to contact Apple Support:
1. Website support :
If you are looking for online support you can try this way.
2. Store support:
You can contact the iTunes Store support for getting your problem fixed.
3. Via call:
If you are not comfortable with the above two options. Call the Apple support team. You can find the worldwide support telephone numbers on Apple’s website. We also have listed that number here: 000 800 100 9009
4. Mobile Carrier:
Apple offers Wireless carrier support and features for the iPhone all over the world. Choose your country and you are good to go.
5. Apple Authorised Service Provider:
You can also look for the Apple-authorized service provider in your area and contact them with your problem.
6. Browse online support:
Visit the Apple Support site for quick answers, manuals, and in-depth technical articles. Visit Apple Support Communities to get help and tips from fellow Apple customers.
Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple display customers within 90 days of ownership are eligible for complimentary telephone technical support. However, Online technical support for Apple products is available beyond the initial 90 days.
1. Website Support :
- On your device open your browser to Apple Support.
- Choose the device for which you are looking support.
- When you click on the device for which you are looking for support, on the website will be various options from which you can choose which one suits your device problem.
- The team will depend on the problem in your device, provide you with options on what all can be done. This includes :
- Live chat
- Schedule a call
- Contact Apple Support later
- Bring the device for repair
- As an alternative option, you can also choose your products by login into your Apple profile or just mention your Case ID. or Repair ID. Through this, it will help them understand your problem better and provide an accurate solution.
Thus, you can get website support quickly and easily with the Apple support team.
2. Store support :
If you are looking for subscriptions and purchases for your iTunes, this is the best way. Check out all issues related to iTunes and get your answers before you are even done thinking about the question. This will help you in :
- Find all the information related to your purchases in the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple TV app, or Apple Books, or about subscriptions like Apple Music.
- Review all your payment methods on file, choose which payment method you prefer to charge first, or update your billing information.
- Manage the purchases for your entire family.
- Gain access to your purchases on all of your Apple devices.
- Keep your account safe from external bugs and viruses.
3. Via call:
Apple Support is so available on call worldwide. Through their website check out the number for your area and give them a call to resolve your query quick and fast.
4. Mobile Carrier
For all the places around the world Wireless carrier support and features is available for iPhone. Once you choose your region, a list of all the wireless carrier support options are displayed for you to choose from.
Every wireless carrier also mentions the options for which they are available for ex.
Appalachian wireless offers :
- FaceTime over Cellular
- Personal Hotspot
- Visual Voicemail
- Wi-Fi Calling
5. Apple Authorised Service Provider:
Apple website is very customer friendly and through the Apple Authorised service provider, you can find the service provider closest to you and physically take your Apple device for repair or correction.
The step to step guide to find an Apple service provider is as given below:
Step1: Depending on your requirement, choose from the many options given :
- Service &Support
- Training &Certification
Step2: Enter your area pin along with your product.
Step 3: You will get a list of all the service options available nearby choose the one which best suits you and get your device mended.
6. Browse online support
Apple support communities are a great way to resolve your queries. They offer quick answers, manuals, and in-depth technical articles.
The step to step guide to Apple support is as follows:
Step1: Open your browser and search for Apple Support.
Step2: Either search for the support you are looking for or choose from the many options given below based on common searches and queries.
Step3: once you have chosen your device, you will get a number of queries that people very commonly ask. Choose the one which answers your problem closely. You can also get the technical specifications and user guide to your iPad through this forum.
Step 4: If your query stays unanswered, you can also post on the Apple Community.
Apple community is a place where Apple users interact and discuss all the whereabouts of their products. The community has various discussion groups and platforms for every specific issue.
These top communities have various questions Nd answers that users have asked previously and have been answered by fellow users.
If the queries do not match your problem, you can always use any of the above methods to contact Apple support.
Thus there are many ways to contact Apple Support for your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple Watch. You just have to choose the right way and the method which seems comfortable for you and you are good to go.
We hope our article has helped you, please feel free to contact us if you have any more queries.
Enjoy your Apple device till then.