Nowadays, this is one of the most common questions that come in the mind if the photos are stored in iCloud. Here, you will find a simple, easy and direct way for downloading photos from iCloud to PC.
What Exactly iCloud is?
iCloud is another name for all the services that Apple delivers to us. It is the most efficient service that keeps all your devices in sync.
How to Download Photos from iCloud to Mac?
Simply, by using iCloud you can share photos, information and more between an iPhone, iPad and a PC. This is a free wireless service that runs in the background with no special action by the user.
For example: if you are on holiday with your friends and suppose you take some pictures on your iPhone. These pictures will be automatically available on the phones that have linked to iCloud. With the help of iCloud, you don’t need to share the data manually.
Remote Server that Securely Stores your Information
Now, if you are new to iCloud and want to download all your photos from iCloud to PC then the following are the steps.
Enable iCloud on your phone by selecting settings>click on the Apple ID name>iCloud>Photos>Click ON.
Steps to Download All Photos From iCloud to PC?
If you are downloading more than 1000 photos at a time from iCloud to PC then follow the following method.
- Open a web browser on your computer and open iCloud.com
- Sign in to iCloud will appear. To log in/signup in your iCloud accounts enter your Apple ID and password.
(On the other hand, if you do not have Apple ID create it by clicking the link below).
- After signing in, click on the photos button.
- Now, all iCloud photos will appear on your screen. To download click on the first photo then press and hold Shift+Ctrl+Alt Key from the keyboard of your computer and scroll down to the last photo.
- Once you select all the photos, click on the Download icon that appears on the top of the screen.
(Make sure you select less than 1000 pictures at a time). After pressing the download icon the procedure of downloading photos from iCloud to PC starts.
- Now, at the end files will be downloaded to the computer in the zip format.
What are the Advantages of iCloud?
You all store various sorts of data in your iPhone that you don’t want to delete, example: photos, music, files, and more. From time to time you need to back up your data at the time of new software updating alert or when you want to restore your device. In this case, iCloud is the best platform provided by Apple.
Below are the Advantages of Using iCloud
-Simple and easy: When you want to back up your files/data, you can simply do it with a few clicks. iCloud does not require much effort.
-Free storage up to 5GB: You get 5GB of free storage to keep your files to iCloud.
-iCloud is Free: iCloud is completely free to use.