Emoji is the key to communicate emotions. Emoji word comes from the Japanese language, for example, 絵 (e ≅ picture) 文 (mo ≅ writing) 字 (ji ≅ characters). In this digital world, emojis are important as they enable emotional expression by reducing digital communication complexity.
Emojis have become an integral part of our chat whether we are texting our friends or family, our chat or message is incomplete without emoji. In this modernized world, Emoji is a part of everyone’s lives. We all rely on emoji instead of actual words example we send “smiling emoji” to express happiness, “frowning emoji” when we are sad, “laughing emoji” in a reply to a joke and so on.
There are different emojis for different devices like android holds its own set of emojis and the iPhone has its own. But there is a truth that everyone believes, iPhone emojis are more appealing. Android device users esteem about iPhone is their emojis. Android device does have pre-installed emojis but their emojis are not at all admirable. Everyone is crazy for iPhone emojis.
If you are an android user and planning to buy iPhone just for the sake of emojis then this is a bad decision. As here is the alternate. Now, you can get iPhone emojis on your Android device.
Difference between Android Emoji and iPhone Emoji
Below, there are two methods discussed to get iPhone emojis on your Android mobile. First is for rooted android phone and second is for an unrooted android.
Get iPhone emojis for Android device (Root)
This is a simple and easy method that can help you use iPhone emojis in your Android. Simply download the IOS emoji Magisk Module from the internet. This comes in a zip file of IOS emoji package. Click to download that zip file and just install on your Android mobile. It is as simple as that.
Follow the steps:
- Download the emoji zip file.
- Get it installed on your Android phone. It will ask you permission, allow it because it is a third-party app. Simply enable unknown sources and get it installed.
- Once it is installed, click to open the app and tap on “+” button. Now options appear on your screen select the file name with “emoji.zip”. It will take some time to install, wait patiently.
- Now it will ask a permission to reboot, Press “reboot” button.
- Once the reboot is finished, then you will be able to use iPhone emojis from your Android keyboard.
Now, you might get worried about rooting your phone? If yes, then these steps are for you. You can get iPhone emojis on your Android device WITHOUT rooting your phone. Yes, you heard it right!
Get iPhone emojis Android (No Root)
Nowadays, there are enormous apps on google play store that ensure you using iPhone emojis but it looks like android only. It does not change any format in your message. These apps are FAKE!
So, if you want to use iPhone emojis on your Android device then simply install “emoji font 3” app. It is an emoji fonts app that provides you with a collection of new emojis and fonts.
Following the below steps:
- Click on the settings>security>permision to enable the “unknown source”. (Every Android phone has its own settings to enable the unknown source).
- Download the app in the format of apk file (as it has been removed from Play store due to copyright issues).
- Once the apk file is downloaded, it connects you to an app store under the name “aptoide”. Here, search for emoji font 3 and get it installed.
- After getting installed, change a few android settings. Tap settings>display>font style. Various options will appear on your screen click on “emoji font 3”.
- Now, you will recognize a change in the font.
- Open play store and install “Gboard” (google keyboard). If you a new Android user then you can skip this step as now latest android devices (like Samsung Galaxy) have pre-installed this app.
- Once the downloading and installing process gets complete, click on the “select input method” button and choose “Gboard” from it.
Now, with the above methods simply enjoy iPhone emojis on your Android phone (with or without rooting).
Both root and without root options are simple, easy and effective. If you don’t want to touch any software of your mobile simply choose the without root method. On the other hand, if you have rooted android device, go with the root method.
Make your phone colourful and attractive while messaging! Enjoy using your new Emojis.