The RoadRunner is an email service from Time Warner Cable Internet service provider. This service is given most to those using ISP. So if you are new to the email account, we are helping to help put. In this blog, we will tell you how to set up a Roadrunner email account on your android device.
There are two ways to access a Roadrunner account: first is through webmail, and the second is through an email client. Let’s see the steps, in brief, continue to read below.
Setup Roadrunner Email For Android
To have access to RoadRunner account on your Android phone, you need to go through the settings mentioned below:
Sep1: Head to the Email app
Step2: Type in your Roadrunner email address, click “Next”.
Step3: Choose “Personal (POP3) “option from the list, click “Next”.
Step4: Now write your RoadRunner password, click “Next”.
Step5: You will now have to input the Incoming Server Settings. Fill the information as directed below:
- Username: Enter your full email address, you start with any name, just end it with @maine.rr.com. The ending address is based on the location you are in, for example, satx.rr.com or else
- Password: Add a password of your choice; make sure it is not too simple but also easy to remember.
- Server: pop-server.maine.rr.com (this will vary based on your location)
- Port: 110
- Security type: None
Step5: After you are done with the input setting, it’s time to input Outgoing Server settings. Fill the information as directed below:
- Server: smtp-server.maine.rr.com, here the domain varies based on location.
- Port: 587 (May also be 25)
- Security type: None
- Require sign-in: Check
- Username: Type in [email protected], here domain is based on location.
- Password: Type a RoadRunner email password
Step6: Once you fill all the details click on the “Next” button, then tap “Next” again
Step7: Go on the “Your name” field and type a name with which you wish to send an email.
Step8: Click on “Next” for the last time.
If by any chance if the above method fails to work, you can try another way mentioned below:
- Incoming server: pop-server.rr.com
- Outgoing server: smtp-server.rr.com
You now have full access to the RoadRunner email account.
That’s all folks! We hope the blog came to your assistance. If you are looking for more such blogs visit our website Phoneier.com. We curate tech solutions for the tech problem you face in day to day life. We also talk about apps, games, gadgets, software and so more.