iMessage is a free service provided by Apple that allows users to send or receive messages such as Emojis, text, photos, contacts and other information between all iOS and Mac devices. iMessage is an instant messaging software developed by Apple. It serves as a great tool for messaging.
It is a very convenient form of messaging as you can easily sync iMessage on your iPhone or Mac. Whether you are working on your Mac PC or iPhone, you can freely send messages by using iMessage.
iMessage Sync Between Mac and iPhone:-
You simply need to log in by using your Apple ID to multiple devices and the iMessages will automatically sync across all devices. On the other hand, there are some cases where iMessage may not deliver on your iPhone, or fail to sync between Mac and iPhone when you switch devices.
For instance: If you install iOS 13 and cannot get iMessages to sync between Mac or iPhone or if you are experiencing the trouble of getting your Mac to sync your iPhone with respect to iMessage, then do not worry. Because here is an effective solution to solve your problem of iMessage not syncing between Mac and iPhone.
Read More: Backup iMessages/Text Messages
With the below-mentioned points, you can smoothly solve your syncing problem without glitches.
There are enormous ways that will help you to solve this problem. Let us discuss a few of them:
1. Turn-ON/OFF your iMessage:
Turning ON/OFF is the simplest solution. A trouble-free rebooting of the iMessage tool can do the trick.
For turning ON/OFF follow the easy points.
On the Phone:
- Go to settings.
- Open Messages> Turn OFF iMessage button.
On the Mac:
- Open the iMessage app.
- Click on Messages>Preferences>Accounts
- Unmark the enable account under the Apple ID.
- Wait patiently; turn the iMessage back on both devices.
Check The Settings of Your iMessage and Apple ID:
After the iOS update, there are possibilities that some settings of your iPhone have changed. So, check them twice if anything has changed or not.
On the iPhone:
- Go to Settings.
- Open Messages.
- Click on Send & Receive.
- Check your Apple ID.
- Make sure that you have selected or entered the right mobile number and email under “you can receive iMessages to and reply from” AND “Start a new conversation from”.
- If something is written wrong, then edit and make it correct.
On the Mac:
- Open the messages app.
- Click on Messages> preferences.
- Tap on Accounts.
- Ensure that the appropriate phone number and email ID is written under “you can be reached by message at”.
- If you have not written a valid email or phone number, then edit it and type the right details.
Check Your Apple ID:
- On your Mac, open the Apple website.
- Once it is opened, sign in to your account.
- Go to “reachable at”.
- Make sure that your Apple ID and mobile number is listed.
- If it is not listed, then do not worry. Choose the edit option and input the right details> Save.
- If everything turns out Okay, then reboot your iPhone /Mac and see if the messages have already synced.
Use The Device That is Not Syncing To Send out Messages:
Keep the following points in mind:
- Check the device that is not updating properly.
- If it is your iPhone, then try to send a message using your iPhone. Or if it is your Mac, then use the Mac to send messages.
- Once the message has been sent, then the device will start updating the messages.
Now, above mentioned are the most appropriate solutions if your iMessage not syncing between Mac and iPhone. But still, if it didn’t work, then do not get worried. Here is a solution, just install a third-party tool to fix your problem. Nowadays, there are enormous apps available.
As it is mentioned above if iMessage not syncing between Mac and iPhone, then with the help of Apowermanager you can sync your messages from or to Mac. It is a top-notch data transfer utility that supports various files such as iMessages, text messages, music, video, contacts and so on. With the simple steps, you can able to sync your iMessage onto your computer using this effective tool.
ApowerManager transfers the original quality of data. On the other hand, you can use this tool to backup your device either from Mac or PC.
Just keep the simple points in mind while syncing the message from your iPhone to Mac.
- Download and install it in your Mac and get the mobile version from the Apple store.
- Open the app on both devices.
- With the help of a USB cable, attach your iPhone to Mac. When a pop-up appears, click on “Trust” to build a connection.
- Open the “Manage” tab.
- Now, select “Messages” from the sidebar menu.
- Select the messages that you want to transfer and click on the “Export” button.
2. EaseUS MobiMover:
EaseUS MobiMover is another tool that solves your syncing problem. It allows you to move data from your iOS device to Mac and Mac to iPhone. Even this tool is best for if you want to move data like messages, calendars, notes, etc from your old iPhone to the new iPhone.
EaseUS MobiMover is user-friendly and easy to use even a beginner can use to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac. You simply need to follow the steps and the process.
- Download and Install it on your Mac.
- By using USB cable link your device to Mac. A pop-up message will appear that says “iPhone asking to trust the computer”. To proceed, click on “Trust”.
- Choose the “iDevice to Mac” option.
- Now, select “More” and put a tick mark on Messages.
- In the last, click the “Transfer” button.
With the above-mentioned methods, you can easily fix the issue and get iMessage syncing properly. Now, enjoy the appropriate service by sending and receiving iMessages.