Have you ever thought that you need to save a conversation or any important information from Google where the link cannot be saved? What would you do in the first place; you will definitely take a screenshot, right? Screenshots are the best way to save memories or moments that have melted your heart. However, do you really face hassle while clicking screenshots on your Apple iPhone/iPad? If yes, you are just in the right place. This article will talk about various hassle-free ways to click a screenshot.
Sometimes, using just one-hand for taking a screenshot becomes difficult when you do not know the exact steps you need to follow. Read on to know what you should do while taking a screenshot.
Ways To Capture Screenshot by One-Handed:-
It may often happen that you only have one hand free to take a screenshot, or you simply need to give a tap for taking the same. The good news is Apple’s iPhone/iPad can help in this regard. There is an Assistive Touch function that allows a one-handed opportunity.
Assistive Touch has been in action since iOS5. It gives users quick access to conduct a specific command via an overlay menu that follows your screen to screen.
How To Set-up Assistive Touch Screenshot Settings:
Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Go to Settings
- You can go for a general tap
- Select the option ‘Accessibility’
- Tap Assistive Touch option and then toggle it ON by sliding to the right
- Select customize the TOP LEVEL menu
- Then choose ‘Screenshot’ from the menu
When you follow these steps, you can see a small grey circular icon on the lower right side of your screen. When you complete the process, you can take screenshots just by using one-hand. Now, as your settings are ready, you should know the ways to take the screenshots by using the assistive touch.
Taking Screenshots With Assistive Touch:
The simple steps will allow you to take a perfect screenshot.
- Tap the Assistive Touch Icon
- Tap Screenshot
- The screen will flash white and the camera will make a shutter sound.
- The taken screenshot will be saved in a separate album within your gallery. You can access those whenever necessary.
Here are more options for iPhone/iPad users that can be much easier and helpful.
#1 ‘Right Side _ Volume Buttons’ or ‘Home+Sleep’
This is one of the easiest ways to take screenshots from your iPhone. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- You need to press and hold the Side button on the right side of your phone.
- Click the Volume Up button on the left side and then release it immediately.
- You can find a thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your iPhone.
- Tap the thumbnail to add drawings to the text on the screenshot.
How To Use iPhone 8, iPad or iPod Touch For Screenshots:
- You need to press or hold the top or side button
- Along with that, click the home button and then release the top or side button
- You can find the screenshot saved within your gallery. Add texts or drawings by selecting on the editing option.
#2 One Button Alternatives
When you activate the Assistive Touch button, it will allow you to use alternative buttons on your iPhone. You can use the Home button for clicking the screenshots. There is one set of button options with various functions. Those buttons include HOME, SIRI, Control Center, and Volume buttons, etc. Assistive touch feature allows you to access up to 8 separate buttons. You can take screenshots by using different buttons.
How To Toggle Assistive Touch on/off:
- Tap on the Settings button
- Select General
- Choose accessibility
- Select accessibility shortcut
- Select Assistive Touch from the menu option
- You can toggle Assistive Touch by clicking screenshots rapidly
#3 Screenshot App
WebCapture is a free utility app available on your iPhone or iPad. You can use this app to take a screenshot of any website. This app is the best one to take screenshots of the website without a toolbar or status bar. You will also not require any editing or cropping of the images. The photo will automatically be saved on your camera roll.
You should know that the app only takes photos of the available webpage on the screen. The app will not be able to take pictures of any other webpage.
#4 Touching Image
This is also an easy and one-handed way to take screenshots. Suppose you need to directly take a screenshot from your Safari or Google Chrome browser. At that time, you may need to touch and hold the picture to save it to your gallery. Otherwise, you can straightaway send an e-mail to your email id for accessing the image later.
This is the simplest way of taking screenshots on your phone. If you follow these steps, you can take screenshots on your iPhone/iPad without any delay.